paddockpass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

paddockpass

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Valencia preview: Xavier hoping to continue his learning cur

Go down 
AuthorMessage
planetearth
There Can Be Only One
planetearth

Number of posts : 3271
Registration date : 2007-02-03

Valencia preview: Xavier hoping to continue his learning cur Empty
PostSubject: Valencia preview: Xavier hoping to continue his learning cur   Valencia preview: Xavier hoping to continue his learning cur Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 4:28 am

Superstock1000Tuesday, 10 April 2007
After registering an encouraging seventh place in the first round of the Superstock 1000 FIM Cup at Donington (despite starting from nineteenth on the grid), Team Alstare Suzuki Corona Extra rider Xavier Siméon is looking for improvement at Valencia's Ricardo Tormo circuit.

The Belgian rider is still getting to grips with his new Suzuki GSX-R 1000 K7 and learning how to control its impressive power, but he believes he is ready to fight for a podium spot. The 17 year-old talent is all the more confident since Valencia is a racetrack he knows better than most of his rivals. Xavier rode there during three seasons (in various Spanish national championships) and is very familiar with the difficulties of the racetrack where he won the opening rounds of the Superstock 600 championship and the GSX-R Cup last year.

XAVIER
“It's always a pleasure to be back in Spain. I have plenty of friends here and more importantly, Valencia is my favourite racetrack! I know the track like the back of my hand and I will be aiming for a podium this weekend, although I know it won't be easy as a lot of other riders also have the same objective. But my mechanics have done a great job on the bike and I am sure we can do something good here. The challenge doesn't frighten me. In fact, it motivates me!”

Alstare
Back to top Go down
https://sbkmoto.forumotion.com

Valencia preview: Xavier hoping to continue his learning cur
Page 1 of 1