paddockpass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

paddockpass

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Donington Park: Superpole - Summary

Go down 
AuthorMessage
planetearth
There Can Be Only One
planetearth

Number of posts : 3271
Registration date : 2007-02-03

Donington Park: Superpole - Summary Empty
PostSubject: Donington Park: Superpole - Summary   Donington Park: Superpole - Summary Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 6:21 pm

Bayliss on Pole - Haga, Laconi Toseland on Front Row - Corser, Rolfo and Brookes Crash

Tory Bayliss will start tomorrow’s World Superbike races from pole position after putting in the fastest lap of Superpole with a time of 1:30.370, 0.7 seconds faster than second placed Noriyuki Haga’s 1:31.084.

Tory Corser crashed at Redgate, leaving Laconi (1:31.377) to take third place and Toseland (1:31.399) fourth.

Lanzi (1:31.504) was 5th, Xaus (1:31.686) 6th and Biaggi (1:31.689) 7th. Corser’s crash dropped him to 8th place. Brookes and Rolfo also crashed out of Superpole, Brooks at Starkeys and Rolfo at the Melbourne Loop on his out lap.

Bayliss: “I didn’t do the first section very well; I’m lucky because I’m strong on the last section of the track. That could come in handy tomorrow.”

World SBK
Back to top Go down
https://sbkmoto.forumotion.com

Donington Park: Superpole - Summary
Page 1 of 1