paddockpass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

paddockpass

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

'Corser: I almost got blown off the bike'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
planetearth
There Can Be Only One
planetearth

Number of posts : 3271
Registration date : 2007-02-03

'Corser: I almost got blown off the bike' Empty
PostSubject: 'Corser: I almost got blown off the bike'   'Corser: I almost got blown off the bike' Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2007 9:13 pm

Crash.net wrote:
Yamaha Motor Italy WSB Team riders Troy Corser and Noriyuki Haga will start tomorrow's second round of the Superbike World Championship from the front row of the grid after impressive superpole performances at Phillip Island.

High winds made life difficult for the riders at the coastal circuit as Croser explains, "I almost got blown off the bike as I rolled out on my warm-up lap and that prepared me for the big gust of wind that hit me as I went into turn one on my superpole lap. That caused me to lose the front end and I ended up running wide through the Southern Loop as I tried to make up time."

The King of Superpole with 39 to h is credit admitted, "That's not normally the way I would attack superpole but it worked out fine in the end. I hope the weather is a bit more calm because it can get a bit hectic when you go into a corner three abreast and get hit by a gust of wind. The bike's going real well here and I'm pleased to be on the front row. We just need to see how it goes tomorrow."

Crash.net
Back to top Go down
https://sbkmoto.forumotion.com

'Corser: I almost got blown off the bike'
Page 1 of 1