paddockpass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

paddockpass

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chris Walker Back in BSB and With Rizla Suzuki

Go down 
AuthorMessage
planetearth
There Can Be Only One
planetearth

Number of posts : 3271
Registration date : 2007-02-03

Chris Walker Back in BSB and With Rizla Suzuki Empty
PostSubject: Chris Walker Back in BSB and With Rizla Suzuki   Chris Walker Back in BSB and With Rizla Suzuki Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2007 11:06 pm

too bad he's not in WSBk for 2k7. he was good for PSG-1.

Quote :
Chris Walker:

“The GSX-R1000 is starting to feel more like my bike now. After finding a base setting I spent my laps putting in a lot of donkey work testing parts and settings. That paid off for the team and I’m a little gutted we didn’t have a dry afternoon to go for faster times and honing the Rizla Suzuki. I think both Cal and I could have got into the 1min 24s.

“There remains a lot of work to get through before we go racing. The bike is fast and has incredible potential and we have only unlocked a portion of that here at Calafat. There’s more to come for sure. What stands out is the power delivery; it has so much drive in the lower gears it’s a case of how much you need and mapping it to suit. It is enjoyable to ride and I can’t wait to get back testing in a couple of weeks time.”

the 'Stalker'
Chris Walker Back in BSB and With Rizla Suzuki 95A18FD9-08E1-4BE6-911B-EFDB667492F
Back to top Go down
https://sbkmoto.forumotion.com

Chris Walker Back in BSB and With Rizla Suzuki
Page 1 of 1