paddockpass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

paddockpass

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bayliss, Kagayama Fit For Valencia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
planetearth
There Can Be Only One
planetearth

Number of posts : 3271
Registration date : 2007-02-03

Bayliss, Kagayama Fit For Valencia Empty
PostSubject: Bayliss, Kagayama Fit For Valencia   Bayliss, Kagayama Fit For Valencia Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 3:18 pm

The Donington race saw three serious accidents, for Troy Bayliss, Yukio Kagayama and Alessandro Polita.

The reigning world champion needed the amputation of two bones from the little finger of his right hand and also suffered a severely bruised testicle. The surgery was carried out at Derbyshire Royal Infirmary. Unless there are complications, Bayliss will be back behind the clip-ons of his Ducati 999 by the next round of the championship at Valencia on the 15th of April.

Yukio Kagayama will also be back in time for Valencia. The Suzuki rider had to miss the Donington race as a precaution after crashing during testing on friday and briefly losing consciousness.

Not so lucky is Alessandro Polita, who crashed while contesting a wonderuful race. The Celani team rider aggravated a previous shoulder injury and has returned to Italy for recovery.

World SBK
Back to top Go down
https://sbkmoto.forumotion.com
andie
i can't keep crashing, can i?
andie

Number of posts : 478
Registration date : 2007-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Bayliss, Kagayama Fit For Valencia   Bayliss, Kagayama Fit For Valencia Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 7:59 am

those are some bad crashes. i didn't realize Bayliss lost his finger.
Back to top Go down
planetearth
There Can Be Only One
planetearth

Number of posts : 3271
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Bayliss, Kagayama Fit For Valencia   Bayliss, Kagayama Fit For Valencia Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 8:02 am

yeah...his fall didn't look too pretty. you could almost call it a freak high-side.

the first thing he did when he stopped tumbling was curl up into a ball and grab his crotch - you know that had to hurt. i've been in that situation. it's not pleasurable...at all.
Back to top Go down
https://sbkmoto.forumotion.com
andie
i can't keep crashing, can i?
andie

Number of posts : 478
Registration date : 2007-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Bayliss, Kagayama Fit For Valencia   Bayliss, Kagayama Fit For Valencia Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 8:15 am

he had to of hit hard to cause that sever of bruising...rough day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bayliss, Kagayama Fit For Valencia   Bayliss, Kagayama Fit For Valencia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bayliss, Kagayama Fit For Valencia
Page 1 of 1