paddockpass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

paddockpass

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ellison back to 'work' at Donington.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
planetearth
There Can Be Only One
planetearth

Number of posts : 3271
Registration date : 2007-02-03

Ellison back to 'work' at Donington. Empty
PostSubject: Ellison back to 'work' at Donington.   Ellison back to 'work' at Donington. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2007 12:32 am

Quote :
Dean Ellison is hoping for an upset this weekend when he takes on the factory WSBK stars on home ground at Donington Park.

The class rookie is a true Donington expert, having worked as an instructor at Ron Haslam's riding school based at the circuit, and will be using all his experience to better his chances in this weekend's races.

"Donington Park is my favourite circuit in the country," said Ellison, who also lives nearby. "I was there last year in the British Superbikes. I remember that it was really wet and cold, in fact I think it actually snowed!

"I would say that my favourite part of the circuit is the exit from Redgate around Hollywood and down into Craner Curves. You have to get it right otherwise it could be nasty. You've got to be committed and then it's a great place to pass. Over the years, I've made some good moves on people down there and this year the circuit is in better conditions than ever! It's a real smooth circuit to ride."

Ellison, who rides for the privateer Pedercini Ducati team, has score one point from the first four races of the season.

Crash
Back to top Go down
https://sbkmoto.forumotion.com

Ellison back to 'work' at Donington.
Page 1 of 1