paddockpass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

paddockpass

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WSS:Curtain and Parkes improve ahead of Donington.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
planetearth
There Can Be Only One
planetearth

Number of posts : 3271
Registration date : 2007-02-03

WSS:Curtain and Parkes improve ahead of Donington. Empty
PostSubject: WSS:Curtain and Parkes improve ahead of Donington.   WSS:Curtain and Parkes improve ahead of Donington. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 11:44 pm

Quote :
The Yamaha World Supersport Team hopes to improve on the mixed results at Phillip Island. Parkes scored a good but hard fought third place at the second round, leading for all but the final three laps, when he ran out of grip.

Curtain struggled as well with rear end traction due to tyre problems which saw him drop from the battle for top spot to 11th position.

In spite of the disappointing result at the last round, Curtain put in the quickest lap at last week's Valencia testing session. Parkes came in fifth fastest, leaving the team feeling upbeat going into the third round.

"I haven't been to Donington since 2001, but I do like the circuit and am really happy to be back there. I was just getting to know it when it was taken off the calendar!” said Curtain, “During the test in Spain last week we worked on suspension settings to get more life out of the rear tyre. With the set-up alterations we made the bike showed some consistent speed during the long runs, which is a good step forward for this round."

Crash
Back to top Go down
https://sbkmoto.forumotion.com

WSS:Curtain and Parkes improve ahead of Donington.
Page 1 of 1