paddockpass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

paddockpass

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pedercini sign Morelli.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
planetearth
There Can Be Only One
planetearth

Number of posts : 3271
Registration date : 2007-02-03

Pedercini sign Morelli. Empty
PostSubject: Pedercini sign Morelli.   Pedercini sign Morelli. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2007 5:19 am

Quote :
Team Pedercini has signed young Italian Luca Morelli to ride a second Ducati 999RS alongside Dean Ellison for the rest of the 2007 World Superbike season.

"Last December I started to think about moving to four-stroke motorbikes," explained Luca, who scored two points in last year's 250cc World Championship with Nocable Angaia Aprilia (top pics). "I have physically grown up a lot and the 250 GP began to make me feel cramped. I know that [WSBK] will be really hard, especially because I'm only 19, but I'll try to make a good impression. I don't have any target but learning, and I trust the team to help me."

"Luca has great potential," added team principal Donato Pedercini, "but he must work hard in order to learn quickly how to handle a Superbike. Unfortunately we won't have the opportunity to work easily, because we are already into the season, but I trust on his skills in order to reduce the gap with our competitors. We really trust in Luca and we are sure that he will show his potential this season."

Crash.net
Back to top Go down
https://sbkmoto.forumotion.com

Pedercini sign Morelli.
Page 1 of 1