paddockpass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

paddockpass

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

'Yukio on the K7 roadbike'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
planetearth
There Can Be Only One
planetearth

Number of posts : 3271
Registration date : 2007-02-03

'Yukio on the K7 roadbike' Empty
PostSubject: 'Yukio on the K7 roadbike'   'Yukio on the K7 roadbike' Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2007 9:59 pm

Alstare wrote:
Team Alstare Suzuki Corona Extra rider Yukio Kagayama had a chance to throw his leg over the new 2007 GSX-R1000 Suzuki roadbike recently at Phillip Island and afterwards he spoke about the experience:

"The 2007 GSX-R1000 is completely new for this year and it was designed and built as a direct result of what Suzuki learnt from our 2006 racebike. For me this makes it the best bike in the class. The new frame and linkage, together with a lighter chassis, make the bike sweeter-handling, with better grip.

It’s a fun bike to ride and, because of the power control switch (a new system), you can alter the bike’s performance according to the road conditions. It is a great bike because it turns and stops safely and you always have an idea of what’s going on. It gives you confidence and makes it less likely for you to crash!

For me, it’s very close to a race Superbike and I would say that serious riders would get a lot of kicks out of this new GSX-R. I’m sure if they tried one, they’d buy one. I would!"

Alstare
Back to top Go down
https://sbkmoto.forumotion.com

'Yukio on the K7 roadbike'
Page 1 of 1