paddockpass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

paddockpass

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Corser unhindered by injury

Go down 
AuthorMessage
planetearth
There Can Be Only One
planetearth

Number of posts : 3271
Registration date : 2007-02-03

Corser unhindered by injury Empty
PostSubject: Corser unhindered by injury   Corser unhindered by injury Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 4:10 am

Troy Corser has been given a clean bill of health for round six of the World Superbike championship in Monza. The Australian suffered painful fall during race two in Assen, but said he had not broken anything and would be fine for the first Italian round of the season.

The Yamaha Italia man currently stands fourth in the points standings, 50 points behind championship leader James Toseland and desperately needs good results at Monza.

"I've been checked out by a sports therapist and nothing's broken from the crash in Assen, there's just a lot of deep bruising. I've had worse in a lot of other crashes so I'll be fine for Monza," said Corser.

"Monza should be a good race. The circuit is all about speed and the bike has enough of it so I'm confident of what we can achieve there. I've got a good history at that place.

"As for my 40th pole, well I'd love to get it at Monza for the team but my focus is more on getting on the front row. Pole would be an added bonus. The race is the most important thing."

EuroSport
Back to top Go down
https://sbkmoto.forumotion.com

Corser unhindered by injury
Page 1 of 1