paddockpass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

paddockpass

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ciabatti leaves Ducati for FGSport.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
planetearth
There Can Be Only One
planetearth

Number of posts : 3271
Registration date : 2007-02-03

Ciabatti leaves Ducati for FGSport. Empty
PostSubject: Ciabatti leaves Ducati for FGSport.   Ciabatti leaves Ducati for FGSport. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2007 8:24 am

Quote :
Having left his role as Superbike director at Ducati earlier this month, Paolo Ciabatti has now been announced as 'project leader' at World Superbike rights holder FGSport.

Ciabatti had worked for Ducati since 1997, making a major contribution to the growth and success of the company as well as to its numerous Riders' and Manufacturers' title victories in WSBK.

The recent Phillip Island round marked Ciabatti's last race with Ducati and his place has now taken by Ducati Xerox team manager Davide Tardozzi.

"Paolo has represented a lot for Ducati and also for me personally: he has been a loyal and precious colleague, but above all a sincere friend," commented Claudio Domenicali, Ducati Corse managing director. "We are sad that he has decided to leave the company but, in the light of his correctness, professionalism and contribution he has made to the growth and the success of Ducati, we can only wish him all the best for his future professional career."

Ducati gave no hint as to Ciabatti's future, but FGSport has now confirmed that he will assume his new role within the company from April 2, 2007. Ciabatti will be responsible for the management of the championship, reporting directly to FGSport CEO Paolo Flammini.

"I am grateful to Maurizio and Paolo Flammini for the confidence that they have shown in making this agreement with me and I am very enthusiastic about this new adventure with FGSport," said Ciabatti. "I have arrived in FGSport at a magical time, with the championship on the up, and I will put all my experience, gained in the last ten years, at the disposal of the championship to help it become even more successful."

"We are all very enthusiastic about the arrival in our company of such a highly respected and experienced person in the field of motorsport, and also a person with whom everyone in FGSport has always had good relations. I wish Paolo all the best in his new future with us," added Paolo Flammini.

Crash
Back to top Go down
https://sbkmoto.forumotion.com

Ciabatti leaves Ducati for FGSport.
Page 1 of 1