paddockpass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

paddockpass

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Exciting opportunity for Toseland fans.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
planetearth
There Can Be Only One
planetearth

Number of posts : 3271
Registration date : 2007-02-03

Exciting opportunity for Toseland fans. Empty
PostSubject: Exciting opportunity for Toseland fans.   Exciting opportunity for Toseland fans. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 2:20 am

Quote :
Crash has teamed up with Crash to offer four World Superbike Championship fans an exclusive opportunity to see one of the sport's legends performing live with his rock band later this week.

When he is not blowing his rivals away on the race track, 2004 WSBK Champion and current series' leader James Toseland is hitting the high notes as the frontman and keyboard player for Crash, the group he formed five years ago along with fellow singer and guitarist Paul Grant-Reason. The line-up is completed by Warren Odell on guitar, bass and vocals, and Gavin Hall on drums.

Among Crash's impressive repertoire are cover versions of songs by artists such as Bon Jovi, Bryan Adams, The Police, Green Day and Robbie Williams.

The 26-year-old and his group are putting on a gig at a secret location in London on Thursday evening (8 March), with entry by invitation only. The event is being billed as a warm-up to the opening British round of the 2007 WSBK at Donington Park on 30 March-1 April – the championship's first visit to the Leicestershire circuit since 2001 and a meeting that will mark the 20th anniversary of its maiden appearance there – and Crash.net has two pairs of tickets to give away to the concert.

Crash.net
Back to top Go down
https://sbkmoto.forumotion.com
andie
i can't keep crashing, can i?
andie

Number of posts : 478
Registration date : 2007-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Exciting opportunity for Toseland fans.   Exciting opportunity for Toseland fans. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 9:27 am

if i was a big Toseland fan, i'd rather win tickets to the race...not to see his band play...but that's cool i guess.
Back to top Go down
planetearth
There Can Be Only One
planetearth

PostSubject: Re: Exciting opportunity for Toseland fans.   Exciting opportunity for Toseland fans. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 9:41 am

how does that work for marketing?

WSBK racer by day - want to be rock n' roller by night!

hahaha
Back to top Go down
andie
andie

PostSubject: Re: Exciting opportunity for Toseland fans.   Exciting opportunity for Toseland fans. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 9:56 am

maybe being a racer is just his day job until his band takes off...hahaha
Back to top Go down
planetearth
There Can Be Only One
planetearth

PostSubject: Re: Exciting opportunity for Toseland fans.   Exciting opportunity for Toseland fans. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 9:57 am

andie wrote:
maybe being a racer is just his day job until his band takes off...hahaha

make loads of money racing in WSBK etc or play with a band at the local pub...hmm...yeah, i'd really have to weigh that one out.
Back to top Go down
andie
andie

PostSubject: Re: Exciting opportunity for Toseland fans.   Exciting opportunity for Toseland fans. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 10:08 am

i guess it's a personal choice...hahaha

tell him you'll take his spot when he leaves to play with his band.
Back to top Go down
planetearth
There Can Be Only One
planetearth

PostSubject: Re: Exciting opportunity for Toseland fans.   Exciting opportunity for Toseland fans. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 10:12 am

andie wrote:
i guess it's a personal choice...hahaha

tell him you'll take his spot when he leaves to play with his band.

i've already faxed my resume over to Ten Kate lol.
Back to top Go down
andie
andie

PostSubject: Re: Exciting opportunity for Toseland fans.   Exciting opportunity for Toseland fans. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 7:43 am

hahaha...good, good...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exciting opportunity for Toseland fans.   Exciting opportunity for Toseland fans. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exciting opportunity for Toseland fans.
Page 1 of 1