paddockpass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

paddockpass

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fiat Yamaha to run 'a series of liveries'.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
planetearth
There Can Be Only One
planetearth

Number of posts : 3271
Registration date : 2007-02-03

Fiat Yamaha to run 'a series of liveries'. Empty
PostSubject: Fiat Yamaha to run 'a series of liveries'.   Fiat Yamaha to run 'a series of liveries'. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2007 4:46 am

Quote :
Fiat has revealed that its newly announced title sponsorship of the factory Yamaha MotoGP team will result in 'a series of liveries' being used during the racing season.

"A new logo has been created consisting of the word 'team', the Italian flag and the Fiat and Yamaha logos, as well as a series of liveries that will alternate on the two works bikes of Valentino Rossi and Colin Edwards," read a statement.

Rossi and Edwards will race in blue and white, as unveiled at Monday's Milan launch (pictured), during this weekend's Qatar season opener.

Crash.net
Back to top Go down
https://sbkmoto.forumotion.com
andie
i can't keep crashing, can i?
andie

Number of posts : 478
Registration date : 2007-02-04

Fiat Yamaha to run 'a series of liveries'. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiat Yamaha to run 'a series of liveries'.   Fiat Yamaha to run 'a series of liveries'. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2007 9:31 am

they must not be able to decide what the bikes should look like...i thought the current colors looked a little thrown together.
Back to top Go down

Fiat Yamaha to run 'a series of liveries'.
Page 1 of 1