paddockpass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

paddockpass

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Took 'er for a spin...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cbr_girl

cbr_girl

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-02-04

Took 'er for a spin... Empty
PostSubject: Took 'er for a spin...   Took 'er for a spin... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2007 12:02 pm

Thankfully not literally. Wink but seeing as how it's been a "few" days since the last ride I was worried about that for a bit. lol

Met up with three other guys from the area, and before the rain hit us in the PM, we did a small loop. Started in Wilsonville, then headed west, ran up the spine of Bull mtn, and headed back down to Sherwood. Was great getting back on the bike for more than a quick jaunt to Starbucks. lol Hey I DO ride, I'm not strictly coffee poser-like! But a girl needs her energy before every ride. Wink

This Saturday is supposed to be even warmer, AND sunny! So you KNOW there will be a ride in my future!! WOO HOO!!!!
Back to top Go down
JTR

PostSubject: Re: Took 'er for a spin...   Took 'er for a spin... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2007 6:47 pm

I plan on doin' some riding this weekend myself, hopefully it wont be wet and raining. Cant wait for the nice weather to stick around!
Back to top Go down
planetearth
There Can Be Only One
planetearth

Number of posts : 3271
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Took 'er for a spin...   Took 'er for a spin... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2007 9:18 pm

JTR wrote:
hopefully it wont be wet and raining.

wishfull thinking i see lol.
Back to top Go down
https://sbkmoto.forumotion.com
DeadOnArrival

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Took 'er for a spin...   Took 'er for a spin... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2007 11:56 pm

cbr_girl wrote:
Thankfully not literally. Wink but seeing as how it's been a "few" days since the last ride I was worried about that for a bit. lol

Met up with three other guys from the area, and before the rain hit us in the PM, we did a small loop. Started in Wilsonville, then headed west, ran up the spine of Bull mtn, and headed back down to Sherwood. Was great getting back on the bike for more than a quick jaunt to Starbucks. lol Hey I DO ride, I'm not strictly coffee poser-like! But a girl needs her energy before every ride. Wink

This Saturday is supposed to be even warmer, AND sunny! So you KNOW there will be a ride in my future!! WOO HOO!!!!

Next time you get caught in the rain you can spin right on over to my place cyclops
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Took 'er for a spin...   Took 'er for a spin... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Took 'er for a spin...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
paddockpass :: General Discussion :: Moto Related-
Jump to: