paddockpass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

paddockpass

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Planetearth?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
markfinn

markfinn

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-02-07

Planetearth? Empty
PostSubject: Planetearth?   Planetearth? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:45 pm

Hey guys, does anyone have any idea where planetearth went? He hasn't been online since last year and I had an intrest in joining the Watch 'em group. He hasn't responded to my email either. If anyone had any idea when he's gonna be back I'd like to know!Planetearth? Icon_neutral
Back to top Go down
RcrBoy

RcrBoy

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-08-24

Planetearth? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planetearth?   Planetearth? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:01 pm

Give it up I think... Sad but true.

I gave up myself and just opted to subscribe to MotoGP.com
Back to top Go down
markfinn

markfinn

Planetearth? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planetearth?   Planetearth? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:14 pm

too bad, you'd think if somebody created a website like this they would visit it now and then. oh well. (I actually gave up on this site a while ago, exept for the technical info)
Back to top Go down
RcrBoy

RcrBoy

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-08-24

Planetearth? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planetearth?   Planetearth? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:43 am

Well if you've followed the events you'd know that things went to shit when someone pirated the vids, and next the economy went bad, and then......
Back to top Go down
markfinn

markfinn

Planetearth? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planetearth?   Planetearth? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:04 pm

Yeah, I wonder how long it'll take for someone to ruin the service manual section. Better get downloading...Planetearth? Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
vtwin-racing

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2007-05-17

Planetearth? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planetearth?   Planetearth? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:02 pm

I have the Eurosport tv copies of the 2010 worldsuperbike round 1&2 i might throw up to DL.
Planet has given up on the board, off to real world issues where he cant get screwed over as easy. I know hes out there, i see him online here and there.
Wish i could get BSB races though..
Back to top Go down
markfinn

markfinn

Planetearth? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planetearth?   Planetearth? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:03 pm

Too bad I didn't get here sooner, but that would improve things around here. It's a good site though, and the community seems to have a lot to offer. Even if PlanetEarth gave up on this site I'm sticking around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Planetearth? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planetearth?   Planetearth? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Planetearth?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
paddockpass :: General Discussion :: Announcements-
Jump to: