paddockpass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

paddockpass

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clavicle Surgery X-Rays and Pictures

Go down 
+2
drewster
Sukutto
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sukutto

Sukutto

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-06-24

Clavicle Surgery X-Rays and Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Clavicle Surgery X-Rays and Pictures   Clavicle Surgery X-Rays and Pictures Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:58 pm

Broke my right clavicle in early Aug. I was taken out by another rider while durning a track day/practice for my 1st WERA race. Decided to fix the left also, since I was heading to Houston to get it done. Broke it last year in Mar. and the jack ass doctors near me wouldn't do surgery so it healed "F"ed up.

Clavicle Surgery X-Rays and Pictures X-RAYPLATER

Clavicle Surgery X-Rays and Pictures X-RAYPLATEL
Back to top Go down
Sukutto

Sukutto

PostSubject: Re: Clavicle Surgery X-Rays and Pictures   Clavicle Surgery X-Rays and Pictures Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 6:08 pm

I can not say enough about this surgeon, AAA+++
Clavicle Surgery X-Rays and Pictures IMG_1971

Sandersclinic.net
I think I spoke with Dr. Sanders more than I have ever spoke with any other doctors put together. He explained the procedures and let me know exactly what to expect. NO run around NO games. Needless to say everything went perfect. I went to his office the next day and started PT.

Clavicle Surgery X-Rays and Pictures IMG_1970
Back to top Go down
drewster

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Clavicle Surgery X-Rays and Pictures   Clavicle Surgery X-Rays and Pictures Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 8:46 pm

Goodluck with all your recover and pt. I am headed towards that field and find those x-rays very interesting. thanks.
Back to top Go down
planetearth
There Can Be Only One
planetearth

Number of posts : 3271
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Clavicle Surgery X-Rays and Pictures   Clavicle Surgery X-Rays and Pictures Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:57 am

Well that looks nice. How did it happen exactly?
Back to top Go down
https://sbkmoto.forumotion.com
Sukutto

Sukutto

PostSubject: Re: Clavicle Surgery X-Rays and Pictures   Clavicle Surgery X-Rays and Pictures Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 8:46 am

Sciacallo wrote:

The left side was at Spring Mountain @ Pahrump, NV. I took an inside line to make a pass and as the other rider came across I wasn't past so we came in contact. My left bar end lodged in his tail section. It shot me off the track into the dirt and the front sank in and tucked. I landed on my left shoulder and head. As it's said it is the rider passing responsibility to make a clean pass so this would have been my fault.

None of the doctor's in my area were willing to due surgery so it took 10 months before it finally healed as a mal-union and it bothered me everyday since, so I wanted to get it repaired. I would get sharp shooting pains under certain types of movement.
Back to top Go down
Sukutto

Sukutto

PostSubject: Re: Clavicle Surgery X-Rays and Pictures   Clavicle Surgery X-Rays and Pictures Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:06 am

Sciacallo wrote:

For the right side: I was at a Fast Track practice/track day @ Autoclub Speedway I was setting up for turn 3 and the next thing I know I felt something he me and then my right bar. That caused the front to turn in and over the bars I went. I was set up out wide to square off the corner. There was no way to go around the outside and plenty of room on the inside, so my guess was the other rider got in way too hot.

Throughout the day I saw at least 2-3 riders miss the corner every session.
Back to top Go down
planetearth
There Can Be Only One
planetearth

Number of posts : 3271
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Clavicle Surgery X-Rays and Pictures   Clavicle Surgery X-Rays and Pictures Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:36 am

Hmm. I know Spring Mountain. Which turn?
Back to top Go down
https://sbkmoto.forumotion.com
Sukutto

Sukutto

PostSubject: Re: Clavicle Surgery X-Rays and Pictures   Clavicle Surgery X-Rays and Pictures Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:06 pm

Sciacallo wrote:
Hmm. I know Spring Mountain. Which turn?
Coming off the back straight going into turn 8.
Back to top Go down
drmchsraj

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2007-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Clavicle Surgery X-Rays and Pictures   Clavicle Surgery X-Rays and Pictures Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 1:27 am

ouch, sorry about that matey! hope youa re fully recovered (and more wiser!) by now - what matters is that you do not let such things drag you down but you take a ittle extra precaution and continue on what gives you max fun and calm down your nevers (even better if you can make a living out of it!)! Smile
Back to top Go down
MotoJB

MotoJB

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2007-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Clavicle Surgery X-Rays and Pictures   Clavicle Surgery X-Rays and Pictures Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 3:10 pm

OUCH...them will be some nice scars...
Back to top Go down
http://www.motojb.net
mxyz250newb

mxyz250newb

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Clavicle Surgery X-Rays and Pictures   Clavicle Surgery X-Rays and Pictures Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 2:49 pm

i had the exact same operation on my left shoulder

i could have sworn those were my x-rays looks exactly the same titanium plate and all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clavicle Surgery X-Rays and Pictures   Clavicle Surgery X-Rays and Pictures Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clavicle Surgery X-Rays and Pictures
Page 1 of 1