paddockpass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

paddockpass

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just a quick hello.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CableTec

CableTec

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Just a quick hello..... Empty
PostSubject: Just a quick hello.....   Just a quick hello..... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 10:43 pm

I was turned onto this forum via Gixxer.com. I currently have an 07' Ninja ZX6, but am looking to get on a Gixxer 750 this year, or possibly a liter bike. I used to own a GSXR1000 K3, but I sold it when I met the wife back in '03. I then decided to get back into bikes and figured I'd try out a 6 to see what they felt like after a few years. My inclination was to have it be my track only bike.

Been riding since I was 15 and I'n 38 now. First bike was a 1988 600R Ninja back in the day, and I've owned just about everything in between since.

Dirtbikes too....I currently have a Honda Cr250 two stroke in the garage.

Glad to be here. Smile
Back to top Go down
MotoJB

MotoJB

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2007-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick hello.....   Just a quick hello..... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 11:29 pm

Kewl...welcome.
Back to top Go down
http://www.motojb.net
drmchsraj

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2007-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick hello.....   Just a quick hello..... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:57 am

gixxer.com.... now part of the huge conglomerate, eh? Smile things are calmer around here but do share and contribute and it'd be fun.
wife vs bike... lol age old crisis; welcome to the boat. got any pics...of both? Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick hello.....   Just a quick hello..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a quick hello.....
Page 1 of 1