paddockpass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

paddockpass

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shanghai GP - probable mild SPOILERS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
drmchsraj

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2007-09-27

Shanghai GP - probable mild SPOILERS Empty
PostSubject: Shanghai GP - probable mild SPOILERS   Shanghai GP - probable mild SPOILERS Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 3:57 am

Epic-ish race, boring at the forefront but the spirit and battles of the mid-fielders really saved the day.

first off, credit where it is due: Hayden, most talked about/mentioned man today. ".... looks on the inside of HAYDEN...", "...just passed HAYDEN and he is back to... ", "..HAYDEN seems to be struggling with his machine..." "..HAYDEN is now down another position.." (dovizioso - 4 races fresh > Hayden, ~4 YEARS in motogp)
don't wanna be touting america's horn or anything but he stopped 11 people from overtaking him, now that's something!

Colin. Colin, Colin. as they say in the islands "why you gonna be treadin on anotha's ground mon, when you aint plan on winnin', mon?" Please, please give us something before you blaze the Sbk field again!!!

-- Dani: rumor has it, when he was in kindergarten, he came 2nd in a class of 1 pupil. Dani is the emodiment of Biaggi and Gibrnau - Max without bitterness, Sete without the spirit. Smile
But harshness aside, i realized that Dani is like a heatseeker - he is at his best when there is a target to chase, and he is the best in the field to 'hound' someone. Gotta see what Lorenzo's made of in the 'matching move-to-move' department.

-- Honda: giving their sadomachistic fans the thrill of their life and their emo fans something to cry about.

-- to Dani fans: congratulations. y'all are very steadfast, adamant and persistant. and oh, condolences. yet again.
to Stoner fans (that includes me? i plead the fifth!): HA HA HA. ~14 seconds and 14 races left. borrowing from jon stewart + obama, 'Hope Up'!!

-- marco: i thought marco and a ducati would be the Enterprise engaging in HyperDrive/Warp Speed but i was disappointed. till today, that is! you really deserve a yamaha, boyo! Wink

--- next motogp race: in 14 days, le mans, most probably a dry race
next honda win: didn't honda win just last month? come back in an year. you might get what you want. maybe. but don't hold your breath.

Rossi is a true Superman among a bunch of people who merely suit up on sunday and ride around till their fuel runs out. Proving your superiority over top class opponents, creating records, collecting titles, no almighty mentors, picking up model gfs, experience in tax evasion techniques, what's next?
'tis 'TALENT'-INO season, and it's here to stay.
..and all my unsaid comments about El Doctori from last time apply Smile
-----------

The most anticipated fight results/win of the year is not about the Reps vs the Dems or Golden boy de la Hoya or concerning Tibet but about the hottest 3some: Rossi, Lorenzo and Dani. Got all the makings of an epic, balanced season!

-- bumper quotes for the week:
Dani: 'because there can never be enough 2nd places'
casey: quick on the draw, but lacks stamina
Vale: 'making veteran riders consider retirement, since 1998'. rock on, dawg!

And oh, Shinya's umbrella's girl, if you can hear me, be glad for you are my chosen soulmate for the fortnight Smile.
Back to top Go down

Shanghai GP - probable mild SPOILERS
Page 1 of 1