paddockpass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

paddockpass

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Morelli switches to DFX Honda

Go down 
AuthorMessage
planetearth
There Can Be Only One
planetearth

Number of posts : 3271
Registration date : 2007-02-03

Morelli switches to DFX Honda Empty
PostSubject: Morelli switches to DFX Honda   Morelli switches to DFX Honda Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 12:31 pm

Silverstone - Luca Morelli has replaced Steve Martin at the DFX Honda team in time for the next rounds of the World Superbike Championship at Silverstone in England.

Morelli, 19, jumps across from the Pedercini Ducati squad (pictured) with whom he has raced in the last eight rounds of the championship after the veteran Australians deal with the team came to an end.

"I'm happy with this new opportunity," 250cc world championship convert Morelli said. "It will allow me to build on my Superbike experience.

I am grateful to Pedercini for all the work they have put in up 'till now and hope that they continue to be successful.

My future is with the Team DFX Honda CBR1000RR which I tested at Misano. I am enthusiastic about it and hope to repay the confidence of everyone who has made this possible.

I don't have any pressure and I'm leaving for Silverstone with the intention of improving with every race."

Morelli lies 24th in the championship, having taken a best finish of 14th in race two at Assen. His departure means Pedercini will be down to one bike for Britain's Dean Ellison.

EuroSport
Back to top Go down
https://sbkmoto.forumotion.com

Morelli switches to DFX Honda
Page 1 of 1