paddockpass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

paddockpass

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why did she not call me?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jafar

jafar

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-02-04

Why did she not call me? Empty
PostSubject: Why did she not call me?   Why did she not call me? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 12:02 am

I think this forum needs more drama. A friend of mine was supposed to call me before 11p, but she didn't . Why?

Le' Moto
Back to top Go down
planetearth
There Can Be Only One
planetearth

Number of posts : 3271
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Why did she not call me?   Why did she not call me? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 12:49 am

jafar wrote:
I think this forum needs more drama. A friend of mine was supposed to call me before 11p, but she didn't . Why?

i don't know - you should probably just start texting her. when she doesn't reply, text in all caps. then add exlimations to everything.
Back to top Go down
https://sbkmoto.forumotion.com
MinerB

MinerB

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Why did she not call me?   Why did she not call me? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2007 10:26 am

I think you should text her and call her from your car across the street... especially when its 11:00pm and she's not home yet... then when she lies to you and says she was tired and went to bed early you can drive your self crazy. Best thing to do at that point is to go to every bar in town looking for her car. If you find her car at a bar, sneak in and do shots while watching her dance with other guys, then once your hammered go have a "nice chat" with her...

That always works IMO!!

+1 Pilot Power
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/brianminer
planetearth
There Can Be Only One
planetearth

Number of posts : 3271
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Why did she not call me?   Why did she not call me? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2007 10:02 pm

yeah...he should really show the stalker in him.

+1 PP man Exclamation
Back to top Go down
https://sbkmoto.forumotion.com
thom2002

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Why did she not call me?   Why did she not call me? Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 3:16 am

dood women....this chick called me and wanted to hang out so i said "ok, i'll be at this bar on sunday, i'll meet you there" She said ok and then never showed up...wtf, you're the one that called me!....women
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why did she not call me?   Why did she not call me? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why did she not call me?
Page 1 of 1