paddockpass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

paddockpass

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bussei: I'll do my best.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
planetearth
There Can Be Only One
planetearth

Number of posts : 3271
Registration date : 2007-02-03

Bussei: I'll do my best. Empty
PostSubject: Bussei: I'll do my best.   Bussei: I'll do my best. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2007 12:33 am

Quote :
Giovanni Bussei will make his return to the World Superbike paddock this weekend at Donington Park, for the first of two scheduled appearances with the Sterilgarda Ducati team.

Having missed out on a full time 2006 ride, the popular Italian veteran has faced a steep learning curve in adapting to his 999 F06 - backed by Alfa Romeo - but has promised to do his best.

"What can I say? I will do my best, and that's all I can promise. It has been long time since my last SBK race and I have to be honest: it was hard [during recent testing at] Valencia," confessed Bussei. "I hope to be more relaxed and to find a good feeling with the motorbike at Donington. I know I have competitive equipment, so it is possible to achieve some satisfying results. The track can help me also, because it suits my riding style. I'm not feeling any pressure, I'm here to enjoy myself, and I hope to finish both races in a good position."

Bussei will ride alongside full time Sterilgarda pilot Ruben Xaus.

Crash
Back to top Go down
https://sbkmoto.forumotion.com

Bussei: I'll do my best.
Page 1 of 1