paddockpass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

paddockpass

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FGSport enhances its organisation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
planetearth
There Can Be Only One
planetearth

Number of posts : 3271
Registration date : 2007-02-03

FGSport enhances its organisation Empty
PostSubject: FGSport enhances its organisation   FGSport enhances its organisation Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2007 5:15 pm

Quote :
FGSport is pleased to announce that with effect from April 2 2007, Paolo Ciabatti will assume the role of “SBK Project Leader”.

Paolo Ciabatti will be responsible for the management of the Superbike World Championship, and in this function will report directly to the CEO of FGSport, Paolo Flammini.

In welcoming Paolo Ciabatti aboard, Paolo Flammini stated:

“We are all very enthusiastic about the arrival in our company of such a highly respected and experienced person in the field of motorsport, and also a person with whom everyone in FGSport has always had good relations . I wish Paolo all the best in his new future with us.”

Paolo Ciabatti added: "I am grateful to Maurizio and Paolo Flammini for the confidence that they have shown in making this agreement with me and I am very enthusiastic about this new adventure with FGSport. I have arrived in FGSport at a magical time, with the championship on the up, and I will put all my experience, gained in the last ten years, at the disposal of the championship to help it become even more successful.”

World SBK
Back to top Go down
https://sbkmoto.forumotion.com

FGSport enhances its organisation
Page 1 of 1