paddockpass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

paddockpass

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

McWilliams: I'm very down about it.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
planetearth
There Can Be Only One
planetearth

Number of posts : 3271
Registration date : 2007-02-03

McWilliams: I'm very down about it. Empty
PostSubject: McWilliams: I'm very down about it.   McWilliams: I'm very down about it. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2007 6:21 am

Quote :
Having been ruled out of the season-opening Qatar Grand Prix due to a qualifying fall, Jeremy McWilliams will also miss this weekend's second round at Jerez following the sudden withdrawal of his Ilmor team.

Team principal Mario Illien made the difficult decision to suspend all racing activities until a chronic lack of sponsorship is resolved. The engine guru plans to continue machine development away from the track and return to grand prix action as soon as possible, but it's all a bitter blow for McWilliams and team-mate Andrew Pitt.

"This is obviously a big blow to me and I'm very down about it," admitted 42-year-old McWilliams. "I'm hoping that this is only temporary and they can continue with the project. I thought the effort in Qatar was gathering pace and we were getting somewhere."

Crash.net
Back to top Go down
https://sbkmoto.forumotion.com

McWilliams: I'm very down about it.
Page 1 of 1