paddockpass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

paddockpass

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need some real photos here

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
studio819

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2007-03-14

Need some real photos here Empty
PostSubject: Need some real photos here   Need some real photos here Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 1:22 am

Laguna Seca last year

Need some real photos here 136345326-O

Need some real photos here 136345625-O

Need some real photos here 136346431-O

Need some real photos here 136346945-O
Back to top Go down
planetearth
There Can Be Only One
planetearth

Number of posts : 3271
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Need some real photos here   Need some real photos here Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 3:12 am

yeah, gotta like those.

thanks
Back to top Go down
https://sbkmoto.forumotion.com
Buck-O

Buck-O

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2007-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Need some real photos here   Need some real photos here Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 4:52 am

Yeah! I remember these! Great stuff, cant wait for this years photos.
Back to top Go down
andie
i can't keep crashing, can i?
andie

Number of posts : 478
Registration date : 2007-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Need some real photos here   Need some real photos here Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 7:35 am

Great Photos!
Back to top Go down
studio819

PostSubject: Re: Need some real photos here   Need some real photos here Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 8:40 am

Actually you don't remember seeeing those. Those are from my pile of "never got around to em" photos.
Back to top Go down
planetearth
There Can Be Only One
planetearth

PostSubject: Re: Need some real photos here   Need some real photos here Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 9:13 am

so Bones, have you got a, say...Top 20 personal favourites of racing photos?
Back to top Go down
studio819

PostSubject: Re: Need some real photos here   Need some real photos here Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 10:13 am

no. I like shooting too much to pick out a particular favorite
Back to top Go down
planetearth
There Can Be Only One
planetearth

PostSubject: Re: Need some real photos here   Need some real photos here Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 10:27 am

how 'bout favourite events that you've shot at?
Back to top Go down
studio819

PostSubject: Re: Need some real photos here   Need some real photos here Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 10:50 am

Reno Fernley Raceway in June of last year. LOVE that track.

Laguna Seca was an experience since it was my first "real" shoot with AMA and MotoGP, but honestly, it was so hot there and it was so busy it was hard to enjoy it. I am looking forward to the AMA FX events since they will be smaller.

Motoczysz shoot in Vegas in November of last year was a great experience and it ended up getting some of my photos in RRW and Robb Report magazines.
Back to top Go down
planetearth
There Can Be Only One
planetearth

PostSubject: Re: Need some real photos here   Need some real photos here Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 11:13 am

yeah, those sound pretty good.

sometime we've got to arrange for you to get down to California so you can take pretty photos of Moto Very Happy

speaking of professional events, are you aware that Crash.net is hiring right now?
Back to top Go down
studio819

PostSubject: Re: Need some real photos here   Need some real photos here Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 11:25 am

no, not familar with that site. If it is of crash photos I won't do it. I give those away for free. I hate crashes
Back to top Go down
planetearth
There Can Be Only One
planetearth

PostSubject: Re: Need some real photos here   Need some real photos here Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 11:42 am

studio819 wrote:
no, not familar with that site. If it is of crash photos I won't do it. I give those away for free. I hate crashes

no no no. they cover WSBK, MotoGP, etc.

i'll pull the link up for you.
Back to top Go down
studio819

PostSubject: Re: Need some real photos here   Need some real photos here Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 11:48 am

Found it and sent them an email. Not holding my breath though since they seem to be more Euro interested. Lots of mentioning of WSBK, MotoGP, etc....and then they say "abroad"
Back to top Go down
planetearth
There Can Be Only One
planetearth

PostSubject: Bones   Need some real photos here Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 11:53 am

i've put some thought into it...might be fun.

Quote :
PHOTOGRAPHIC MANAGER:
Crash Media Group - publishers of Autocourse, Motocourse, Rallycourse, The Official History of the Indianapolis 500, www.Crash.Net, www.Autocourse.com and producer of Crash.Net Radio - have vacancies in our photographic department. There are both full-time and freelance opportunities.

We'd like to hear from individuals who havephotographic sales experience and experience of running a photographic department within a larger organisation, network of contacts within the industry, publishing contacts, Photoshop and other graphical programme skills.

Knowledge of motorsport, an excellent telephone manner, a pleasant disposition and computer literacy are essential, as is the desire to work for an innovative, exciting and burgeoning media company based at the Silverstone Innovation Centre.

Successful applicants will be involved in telephone sales , organising other photographers within the department, meeting clients and presenting to agencies and individual companies during the week, and can expect to attend motorsport events in the UK and abroad should the need arise.

Please respond including your CV, a brief description of why you're the ideal candidate for this role and your salary expectations.

Send all emails to jobs@crash.net (including any attachments as required)

PHOTOGRAPHER:
Crash Media Group - publishers of Autocourse, Motocourse, Rallycourse, The Official History of the Indianapolis 500, www.Crash.Net, www.Autocourse.com and producer of Crash.Net Radio - have vacancies in our photographic department. There are both full-time and freelance opportunities.

We'd like to hear from individuals who have motorsport photographic experience, covering motorsport events in the UK and abroad, experience of selling to clients be they editorial or commercial, the ability to negotiate with clients and present to prospective clients.

Adobe Photoshop and other graphical programme skills essential as is a general knowledge of motorsport, an excellent telephone manner, a pleasant disposition, photographic assignments normally happen during weekend's therefore days of in lieu are awarded for any weekend's worked, the role is based at our offices based at the Silverstone Innovation Centre.

Please respond including your CV, a brief description of why you're the ideal candidate for this role and your salary expectations.

ADVERTISING SALES EXECUTIVE:
Do you have an interest in motorsport? Can you 'sell ice to the Eskimos' or 'coals to Newcastle'? If so, we'd like to hear from you!

Crash Media Group - publishers of Autocourse, Motocourse, Rallycourse, The Official History of the Indianapolis 500, www.Crash.Net, www.Autocourse.com and producer of Crash.Net Radio - have vacancies in our ad sales department. There are both full-time and freelance opportunities.

We'd like to hear from individuals who have online and offline advertising sales experience and background. Knowledge of motorsport, an excellent telephone manner, a pleasant disposition and computer literacy are essential, as is the desire to work for an innovative, exciting and burgeoning media company based at the Silverstone Innovation Centre.

Successful applicants will be involved in telephone sales and presenting to agencies and individual companies during the week, and can expect to attend motorsport events in the UK and abroad should the need arise.

JOURNALIST:
Do you have an interest in motorsport? Can you write to deadlines? Are you eager to get out there and meet people? Can you talk about your passion for motorsport, and with the main players of the game? If so, we want to hear from you.

Crash Media Group, publishers of www.crash.net, www.autocourse.com, Autocourse, Motocourse, Rallycourse and producer of Crash.net Radio, have vacancies in their editorial department.

There's no set job description, we just want to hear what you can offer us. The role will start primarily working on content for www.crash.net and providing interviews and material for Crash.net Radio. There are both full time and freelance contributor opportunities. We are interested in those with an interest in motorsport on two wheels, four wheels, and both.

As Crash.net is a website read all around the world, we're eager to hear from you wherever you may live. We are keen to hear from both those with experience and those wanting to make a start in this exciting industry.

Please respond including your CV, a brief description of why you're the ideal candidate for this role and an example of your written material, and your salary / contribution expectations.

Previous candidates please feel free to apply.

GRAPHIC DESIGNER:
Do you have a passion for motorsport images? Can you take the exciting images captured by many of the sport's leading photographers and use them to the best advantage in both printed and electronic media? If so, we want to hear from you.

Crash Media Group, publishers of Autocourse, Motocourse, Rallycourse, www.crash.net, www.autocourse.com and producer of Crash.Net Radio, have a position available in their design department.

Based at our Silverstone office, you will be involved with our iconic Annuals and Calendars and individual titles published under the AUTOCOURSE, MOTOCOURSE and RALLYCOURSE banners as well a sone off special projects which the company undertakes. In addition you will be creating adverts and other related matter for our busy Crash.Net website.

Reporting directly to the Art Director, you will however be given ample freedom to use your skills creatively within the existing frameworks and be expected to assume the responsibility for handling projects from their inception to completion which includes liaising with freelance editors and photographers.

Ideally you will have at least 2-3 years experience in publishing and be proficient in the use of Quark XPress, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.

Please respond including your CV, a brief description of why you're the ideal candidate for this role and examples of your work, and your salary expectations.

Crash.net Jobs
Back to top Go down
Buck-O

Buck-O

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2007-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Need some real photos here   Need some real photos here Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 3:14 pm

studio819 wrote:
Actually you don't remember seeeing those. Those are from my pile of "never got around to em" photos.

Ahhh, the Hayden and Rossi corner photos looked familier. Im sure you ahd similar shots, and thats why they looked familier.
Back to top Go down
studio819

PostSubject: Re: Need some real photos here   Need some real photos here Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 4:37 pm

Possibly similar, but they are on my external HDD which means I never finished them and dumped them to DVD
Back to top Go down
andie
andie

PostSubject: Re: Need some real photos here   Need some real photos here Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 6:02 pm

We all know you really saved these just for Moto's site...hahaha
Back to top Go down
studio819

PostSubject: Re: Need some real photos here   Need some real photos here Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 6:22 pm

Never give up all your secrets and all that
Back to top Go down
planetearth
There Can Be Only One
planetearth

PostSubject: Re: Need some real photos here   Need some real photos here Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 7:18 pm

yes...all that n' a bag of chips.
Back to top Go down
andie
andie

PostSubject: Re: Need some real photos here   Need some real photos here Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 9:25 pm

Quote :
Never give up all your secrets and all that

yep, gotta keep life interesting.
Back to top Go down
studio819

PostSubject: Re: Need some real photos here   Need some real photos here Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 10:12 pm

I think playing dodge ball with bikes doing 150+ is enough "interesting" for me. That is why I bought the new set up for this season
Back to top Go down
planetearth
There Can Be Only One
planetearth

PostSubject: Re: Need some real photos here   Need some real photos here Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2007 1:19 am

studio819 wrote:
I think playing dodge ball with bikes doing 150+ is enough "interesting" for me. That is why I bought the new set up for this season

look at it this way...if you went to WSBK, MotoGP, etc...you'd get to play with much higher speeds Shocked
Back to top Go down
studio819

PostSubject: Re: Need some real photos here   Need some real photos here Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2007 3:53 am

Yeah but they don't let me sit ON the track like they do at Pacific Raceways. You see, at that track and at SRP, they simply know I am nuts and accept it
Back to top Go down
planetearth
There Can Be Only One
planetearth

PostSubject: Re: Need some real photos here   Need some real photos here Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2007 5:38 am

maybe they'll let you work up to it.
Back to top Go down
andie
andie

PostSubject: Re: Need some real photos here   Need some real photos here Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2007 6:50 pm

it's probably safer to sit on the track with the pro's then some of the club racers...i'd be scared of getting run over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need some real photos here   Need some real photos here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need some real photos here
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next