paddockpass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

paddockpass

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

'Phillip Island preview: Team Alstare ready for Oz'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
planetearth
There Can Be Only One
planetearth

Number of posts : 3271
Registration date : 2007-02-03

'Phillip Island preview: Team Alstare ready for Oz' Empty
PostSubject: 'Phillip Island preview: Team Alstare ready for Oz'   'Phillip Island preview: Team Alstare ready for Oz' Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2007 11:34 pm

Alstare wrote:
After the sensational start to the season in Qatar, Team Alstare Suzuki Corona Extra are ready to continue their good form in Australia this weekend. SBK new boy Max Biaggi began his World Championship campaign with a superb win in the first race and runner-up spot in the second and arrives in Australia as joint series leader. Although Yukio Kagayama had a bit of a disappointing (by his high standards) start to the season he still scored a good number of points and is more determined then ever to bag a pair of good results in Phillip Island.

MAX BIAGGI
"Last week was unbelievable and very emotional. It was a dream start to the series for me and I will always remember it. I enjoyed the racing much more then I had believed possible and wish I had discovered this series years ago. But now we’re into the second race and I’m really looking forward to it. Like Qatar, Phillip Island is another circuit I've raced at before, so I will be expecting a good result. Last week my main opponent was James Toseland, but at Phillip Island I think there will be more riders going for the wins. I expect the competition to be tougher, but I aim to be right up with them at the end of both races."

YUKIO KAGAYAMA
"Not so good last weekend, but at least I didn’t crash! I had some problems with my tyres and could not push as hard as I wanted. Phillip Island circuit is a track many riders like and it’s good for the fans also. I hope to put my problems behind me and really attack the circuit. It is a fast, flowing circuit with many high speed turns - my kind of circuit! But you must know exactly what you are doing if you want to put in fast laps and that’s what makes riding it so enjoyable. My aim, as always, is to get two podiums."

Alstare
Back to top Go down
https://sbkmoto.forumotion.com

'Phillip Island preview: Team Alstare ready for Oz'
Page 1 of 1