paddockpass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

paddockpass

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fun local roads?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
andie
i can't keep crashing, can i?
andie

Number of posts : 478
Registration date : 2007-02-04

Fun local roads? Empty
PostSubject: Fun local roads?   Fun local roads? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2007 2:53 am

What are some good local roads that are fun to ride? I've ridden hwy 9 up to Bellingham but that's about it.
Back to top Go down
JTR

Fun local roads? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun local roads?   Fun local roads? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2007 3:23 pm

I hit a few fun roads up by Granite falls, the ol High Bridge is way played out, only a few good corners and 40 mph cruising for the most part, its a bust anymore, other than that.. its hard to say...seems like we have to ride "out" before anything gets fun

Motos neighborhood would be fun Very Happy j/p man... I'll wait till you move away before terrorizing that hood
Back to top Go down
andie
i can't keep crashing, can i?
andie

Number of posts : 478
Registration date : 2007-02-04

Fun local roads? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun local roads?   Fun local roads? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2007 3:54 pm

i've heard there are some fun roads down around mt st helens, but again, its a bit of a trek to get down there.
Back to top Go down
JTR

Fun local roads? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun local roads?   Fun local roads? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2007 6:29 pm

andie wrote:
i've heard there are some fun roads down around mt st helens, but again, its a bit of a trek to get down there.
and exactly why I dont know of any down there Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fun local roads? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun local roads?   Fun local roads? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fun local roads?
Page 1 of 1