paddockpass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

paddockpass

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Motul Suzuki

Go down 
AuthorMessage
planetearth
There Can Be Only One
planetearth

Number of posts : 3271
Registration date : 2007-02-03

Motul Suzuki Empty
PostSubject: Motul Suzuki   Motul Suzuki Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2007 11:46 pm

http://www.suzuki-racing.com/news_page.asp?OBJ_ID=7613

Quote :
Luke Burkhart:

"Fifth is not what I'd hoped for from round one but it's a solid start to the season and I'm glad to have some points on the board.

"It's really good to have the first round out of the way and to see where we are in relation to the other teams. I've had good season preparation and the new RM-Z450 is awesome and with a better gate pick I would definitely have been further up the field.

"That one incident in the Superpole hurt us badly, but Suzuki has an incredible race package so we'll put this behind us and move on to round two and aim for race wins."

Danny Ham:

"The RM-Z450 was running really well and I felt very comfortable throughout the qualifying sessions.

"It's so disappointing to have the season start this way but I'll get my knee checked out and hopefully I can come back to race with Suzuki for the remaining three rounds."

Tim Weigand:

"The RM-Z250 is awesome - we made some changes throughout the night and managed to find even more speed from it.

"I just need to keep building up the strength in my hand after last year's injury so that we can get the results that the bike deserves."

Jay Foreman - Team Shift Motul Suzuki Team Manager:

"Given Luke's terrible gate selection in the Final he did a great job to come through for fifth place and salvage a solid haul of points from the evening.

"On both starts of the Final Luke was ahead of other leading riders who had good gates for the best run into the first corner which was impressive given where he started from.

"Danny was riding really well - he was fast and aggressive and it's a shame to see an injury end his night. Now we have to wait to find out the extent of the damage to his knee and see whether he is able to complete the rest of the Supercross championship.

"The RM-Z250 is a totally new race machine and so early in its development phase we already have a very strong race package. We made more set up changes and improved the bike throughout the night.

"Timmy was quick; he made great starts and rode really well but began to struggle a bit with arm pump as the night wore on because of his old hand injury from last year. More miles on the bike before the next round should fix that problem and have him back up the sharp-end of the field.

"The Supercross season is so short this year it will be difficult to reel in the leaders in each class, but the championship is a long way from decided - we will fight to the end and push hard for both titles."

Preparing to build on the foundations laid in round one, Team Shift Motul Suzuki will contest the second round of the Australian Supercross Masters at Avalon, Victoria on Saturday February 24th.

Motul Suzuki 5CF76DD9-79B6-49C7-8188-DECA52B8A9B
Back to top Go down
https://sbkmoto.forumotion.com

Motul Suzuki
Page 1 of 1