paddockpass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

paddockpass

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Interview: Max Biaggi - 'I want to be part of this for some

Go down 
AuthorMessage
planetearth
There Can Be Only One
planetearth

Number of posts : 3271
Registration date : 2007-02-03

Interview: Max Biaggi - 'I want to be part of this for some Empty
PostSubject: Interview: Max Biaggi - 'I want to be part of this for some   Interview: Max Biaggi - 'I want to be part of this for some Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 1:07 pm

What is your overall feeling about World Superbikes now that we are at the halfway point in the season?

"It's good, man. I really enjoy it. I like this kind of atmosphere; the two race format is good and the Superpole is something really challenging. Nothing is wrong for me to be here for some time. I really like it and I want to be part of this for some years. It depends. I'm staying with Suzuki Corona Alstare for this year, and for the future nothing is decided yet; we'll see. I can be here for ever, who knows!"

Do you keep an eye on the other championships, do you see what Rossi and Stoner are doing?

"A little. Not much, really, because it doesn't make me so interested as before, but I watch a little bit. Ducat is very fast, Yamaha too… Honda a little bit slower, but the championship is only starting - so many races to go so it's too early to say something."

This is just a small part of the full interview available on www.WorldSBK.tv

World SBK
Back to top Go down
https://sbkmoto.forumotion.com

Interview: Max Biaggi - 'I want to be part of this for some
Page 1 of 1