paddockpass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

paddockpass

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Silverstone - Biaggi happy to see out career in Superbikes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
planetearth
There Can Be Only One
planetearth

Number of posts : 3271
Registration date : 2007-02-03

Silverstone - Biaggi happy to see out career in Superbikes Empty
PostSubject: Silverstone - Biaggi happy to see out career in Superbikes   Silverstone - Biaggi happy to see out career in Superbikes Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 12:29 pm

Silverstone - Max Biaggi is more than happy to race Superbikes for the rest of his career, after a great opening half to his rookie season.

The 35-year-old Italian won on his debut at the opening race of the season in Qatar and lies third in the world championship for the Alstare Suzuki team coming into this weekends 13th and 14th rounds of the series at Silverstone in England.

And the 13-time Moto GP race-winner, who made the move to Superbikes after a year on the sidelines has never been happier on two wheels than he is now.

"I really enjoy it in Superbikes, said Biaggi. I like this kind of atmosphere; the two race format is good and the Superpole is something really challenging.

Nothing is wrong for me to be here for some time. I really like it and I want to be part of this for some years. I can be here for ever, who knows!"

Despite only having a one-year deal with the Alstare team, Biaggi is hopeful that he will be able to extend his contract with the team for more years yet.

It depends, he added. I'm staying with Suzuki Corona Alstare for this year, and for the future nothing is decided yet; we'll see.

EuroSport
Back to top Go down
https://sbkmoto.forumotion.com

Silverstone - Biaggi happy to see out career in Superbikes
Page 1 of 1